Sunday, June 03, 2007

Critical Practice 2nd year show in Dec

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying the summer so far!

During the show I tried to take some photos to... I guess part document it as everyone did so fab, and as just to enjoy looking back at it. I initially wanted to get them together in an album and then I realised the best place for them would probably be in a blog. I've only recently organised them from the camera and put them in a blog.

I haven't asked anyone if it is o.k to load these images, so please, if there are any problems with the photos or you'd rather not have the imageof your work on there please let me know.

Also, I thought it would be really nice, especially as it was such a group thing, if anyone has anyother photos of the show that you would like to contribute,- or does anyone have anyother ideas of how the blog could function? I know there's ways of getting you guys linked up to the site - I might need a bit of advice with it though? What do you all think?

Thanks Jay for the info about the art night on 20th June. Not sure if can make itbut nice to know these things going on!!

Cheers for fab year everyone! See you all soon!

Sarah

Oh yeah - haha, almost forgot to put address for the blog on the show.

http://criticalpractice2show.blogspot.com

I think, if that doesn't work then you'll be able to find it under my profile - i believe.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sera said...

ooh, also forgot to say,I think there's a couple people's artwork's that I missed. (shows the power of wine I guess)very sorry If I did.completely unintentional -. again, maybe if you have your own photos of anythng I didn't get maybeyou'd like to add them?

9:11 pm  
Blogger chaomious said...

It's really well done.

2:56 pm  
Blogger Sera said...

Thank you Chaomious. p.s I've been at home and neglected Miss Plum - I think the next photo of the little tomato plant might be a bit frightful...

9:02 pm  
Blogger Sayshun Jay said...

good blog, I don't think you do anything unintentionally, as I said befor you're dark, ki-tish ki-tish

11:25 am  
Blogger Sera said...

Jay! ...Sorry to shatter your illusions- any missed works were completely unintentional-as I make mistakes like anyone else being that Im human and not some kind of Vampire living some dark hidden life.

I hope this resolves the whole Kitch? thing.

Thank you for the thing you wrote first!(smile)

7:37 pm  
Blogger chaomious said...

Ha, ha, It's not easy to look after Miss Plum, but still, it would be great to see any photos of her growing..

2:12 pm  
Blogger Wendy said...

Looks great sarah! If you need any more pics Ive got loads, x x

2:22 pm  
Blogger Sera said...

Thanks Wendy. That would be fab! I think there's a wayof adding you to the blog. Would you prefer to upload some images. I know you spent a bit of time taking photos so it might be nice to edit/arrange them onto theblog your self? I know you're really busy as well/or if you'd prefer to email me them then I can pop them on? It would definately be really great to have them on the blog!


Chaomios, Im going back tommorow so I can send you a photo then - I doubt Miss Plum has grown much - ...
I will try to make up for it bypayingmuch more attention to her.

10:41 am  
Blogger Wendy said...

my poor bethnal green tomatoe is having problems, will update you soon.

The sceme of the blog works really well sarah; wouldnt want to do it another way. I think you go into settings, then permissions and it tells you how to invite people. I could just add them in the same way as you did. x

1:18 am  
Blogger Sera said...

Hey Wendy.

Just sent you an invite via email. Not sure if that's the best way or if it works but if you can't get on let me know. Looking forward to seeing it being added to. Basically all I did was label the dark room images under 'dark room' and light room pics under'light room'. Thanks again. x

2:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home