Monday, May 14, 2007

Works on paper by Elena del Rivero

Hi Sarah

Just to let you know I've tried about 8 times to put a post on your Blog, but it keeps telling me to log in on a new Google account - so I tried this and still couldn't get it to work. So here is the message I wanted to put on: -

Works on paper by Elena del Rivero

Wow! These works are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us and introducing a new artist to me. Where and when was she exhibiting?

Thanks G x

PS I like your new Blog layout - the index is realy good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sera said...

Thanks Gwen for your comment!

I was playing around with the blog at the weekend, with layouts and things and pressed a few buttons I didn't understand.

I think it's sorted now. I was a bit confused myself as I couldn't find any comments to read??

Thanks again.x

8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home