Saturday, May 05, 2007

Maiden voyage of 'Untitled' work

All,

I'm currently planning a potential row (and journey) in my untried and untested boat from Chingford (River Lee) to the Limehouse basin, followed by a celebratory crawl along Commercial Road on FRIDAY 18TH MAY 2007....

I'll be arranging further details (times, points etc) and am looking for support, video makers and 'walkers' to take part either for the full length of the journey (following river footpaths) and/or meeting at certain points along the river. It'll probably kill me so come along for the spectacle, if nothing else!

Please let me know if you'll be able to help out
Thanks
Rie

halestorm@btinternet.com
Mobile 07976-879437

Rie

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds risky - cant do the 14th, but will do my best on the other. Dunno what help i can be, but I'll do my best!

4:01 pm  
Blogger Julia Tester said...

Hi Rie,
Yup, I`m up for that. What I can do depends on time, place etc but essentially I`m there! Breakfast before or after? Love Julia

8:16 pm  
Blogger Rie said...

Breakfast? It's more likely going to be lunch and a liquid one at that...

I think if people are in the studio during the day, I'll send a "sign" for when I'm close to Commercial Road locks, where from that point I'll need a hand...

Ta

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home