Saturday, April 28, 2007

Filming

30.04.07
Hi Everyone. Sorry this is such late notice.

Today from 6.00pm I will be filming in my studio space. (Mon 30th)
I will also be filming from 8am tomorrow morning. (Tue 1st May)
And from 8am Wednesday morning. (Wed 2nd May)
Duration of all will last from 1 hour to 1.30 hours.
I really need to do it in my space and have chosen these times as not to interrupt anyone too much.

I’m not asking that you don’t use the studio, just that you’re wary of filming, Im going to put some tape up to barrier off the area I’m using (it shouldn’t be too big)

Thank you very much.

Also, this is very late too, but I saw Deniz on Friday and she asked me to pass on her blog address. www.denizblogspot.com

Thanks everyone so much, you're all stars. See you later

Sarah.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home