Friday, March 16, 2007

A helping hand wih blogs

I'm offering help for the blogs practically every friday until Easter for anyone who needs it. My office where you can see me as it were can be found through the library in commerical road on the stairs up to the next floor. I will usually wait outside the front building entrance for 15 minutes to lead anyone who may be interest. Otherwise you can hopefully catch me up there in the said spot and i should be around

I'll state in advance that i'm not the biggest genius in the world when it comes to making websites but with the know how i know and bloggers relatively user friendly setup i'm more than willing to make people's lives a bit easier when it comes to making the new blogs and adding posts to them. I've had about two people come and see me up this point, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

If you can't get ahold of me or the blog myemail address is the best way to get my attention. I check it every day. Make sure the email subject is something that'll catch my attention like "need help with blog" since i do have spam to delete.

Otherwise if you check Gile's recent post below there's a link there that gives codes and tags to use, since i found the link.

Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home