Monday, October 09, 2006

Welcome













Welcome to all members of critical practice at LMU. This weblog has been set up as a means of exchanging ideas between everybody in the group. You will find updates from staff on the programme, together with a useful jumble of ideas, stories, hearsay and so on.
We hope you will post your stuff on this - that is the main point - we need to get discussion going, as well as exchange info. We hope you will all do your bit to help create and update the blog.

Nico & Charlie

5 Comments:

Blogger TSTuke said...

I'm here and posting so cut the Tuke some slack.

5:45 pm  
Blogger saraandamy said...

Hello everyone, I've never used a blog thing before so this is all very exciting. I'll try a question:
Can anyone recommend some books or web sites for information on eyesight and perception, not just in the context of art but also the physicality of what happens between eye and brain. Any opinions would be welcome too.

10:06 pm  
Blogger tim said...

firstly, i would just like to give a rapturous round of appluse to those that have joined casstration. i would also be greatful if you could spead the word amoungs those lesser mortals over in studio practice, they are proving rather elusive. if anyone has an idea for an excursion/event then let me know.
thanks

1:50 am  
Blogger gwen said...

Hi all
I've logged in at last. I want to post my found text, but can't see anyones elses. I'm not used to blog and am wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place? (as would like to post mine with everyone elses).
Please could someone point me in the right direction. Thanks................

9:32 pm  
Blogger AbsractArtZoZo said...

hi have i made it?

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home