Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lulu

Dr Schon
You creature, you, it's your fate to drag me thrugh the gutter to the grave. You death's angel. You unavidable tormentor! You liven up my dotage you hangmans noose!
LULU
Do you like me in this pretty dress?
DR SCHON
Get away , or by tomorrow i'll be insane, and i'll murder my son in cold blood! Take this revolver. You understand? It's up to you to take your own life!
LULU
I cant get it to work.
DR Schon
They are not blanks!

There's more than enough for your death: pull the trigger! It would be ashame if i had to live my life as a cuckold. Pull the trigger!
LULU
You can divorce me.
DR SCHON
The final insult! So tommorrow another migt arrive when he is ready, while i am haunted, am haunted by visions of suicide and visions of you with them. How can we part when our very souls and bodies have grown together. Its like losing half one's being. Here is your bed and the victim lying there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home